We’re so glad you found us!
Whether you’re new to the area or you’ve connected with us before, we’re so happy that you’re here! Our desire is that you feel welcomed and, more importantly, that you experience the love and power of God when you’re with us.
10100 Grant Street
Thornton, CO 80229
Tuesday – Friday
9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
9:00 AM – 10:15 AM
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
WHAT TO EXPECT
- When you arrive, stop by our Harvest Cafe! You will be greeted the minute you walk in the door, and we hope your next stop is our Harvest Cafe. One of our volunteers there will offer you free coffee, tea, or water and a fresh donut! If you have any questions about where to go next, the person who greeted you or our cafe volunteer are more than happy to provide you with any information you need.
- Got kids? We’ve got you covered. If you have children, we have something fun, safe, and age-appropriate for them on Sunday morning! Follow the signs to check-in your kids at their classroom. Again, if you have any questions there will be a background-checked and trained volunteer available to help you out!
- Let’s start with some music! We love to sing together as an act of worship to God. Feel free to sing along as you get familiar with the songs or simply enjoy the music. This is a chance to focus our minds on God and praise Him for what He’s doing in our lives.
- Next up? Family business. This is our chance to communicate with the church about what’s coming up at NorthRock, receive an offering, and where you can turn in your Connection Card so we can get to know you better.
- The heart of the matter. Lastly, one of our pastors will share practical truth from scripture to offer encouragement, discipleship, and growth in your walk. Missed a week? Feel free to catch up online.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us by phone or email and we’re happy to help!