Why create an account?
- Set up scheduled giving
- Designate gifts to specific funds
- Easily track and adjust your giving
Tithes vs. Offerings: What’s the difference?
Tithes: The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with our tithe, which is ten-percent of our income contributed regularly to the church.
Offerings: When we feel called to give over and above our tithe, we do so as an offering.
A note about credit cards: Although many pay off their credit cards each month, many also do not. We do not want to encourage someone to go into debt and pay interest on gifts given to the church. While we allow the use of credit cards for tithes/offerings, we strongly encourage the use of the E-check option.
Further details on setting up an account:
You will need to create an account with us, the first time you give online. Accounts are set up on an individual basis. Please include your complete address and phone number, to make sure your tithe and offerings are properly accounted for.
- There are 4 funds available for you to give to: Tithes & Offerings, Missions, Celebrate Recovery, and Heart for the House. When you choose the Missions fund, you can pick which missionary you would like to support.
- You may choose to give to more than one fund on a single transaction
- If you choose to use the E-check option, you will need to have your routing & account numbers from your checking account readily available. Clear instructions will be on the screen on how to find those numbers on your check, as well as where to enter them on the screen.
- Please remember to “log off” when done, for your own security.
- You should receive a confirmation email when your transaction is complete.